PRE-ORDER 15 DAYS
- Item #: NXT27WD85-II
- Material: Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
- Rim Type: Clincher / Half-Hookless
- Name: Wild Dragon Mark II
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Size: 27.5"
- Axial Direction Angle: 9 degree
- BSD: 584mm
- Radial Direction Angle: 6.5 degree
- ERD: 523mm
- Spoke Bed Offset: 2.5mm
- Width: 85mm
- Spoke Hole Dia.: 4.5mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Valve Hole Dia.: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Weight: 670g
- Assembly Hole Dia.: 7.5mm
- Tire Size: 3.8"+
- Max Spoke Tension: 130kgf
- Spoke Nipple Length: 14mm
- Weight Limit: 200kg
- Max Tire Pressure: 25psi (Recommend 5-15psi, 0.4-1.1bar)
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- Note: Glossy is about 10g more than Matte, 12K is about 10g more than UD or 3K.
- Trail / Dirt / Enduro / Snow / Sand / Bogs / Desert / Mud
- Extra wide options fit jumbo snow tires for extreme snow conditions while reducing rotating mass.
- Wide 85mm design is ideal for four-season trail riding with 4" to 5.5" wide tires.
- The 40mm deep section of the Wild Dragon rims provides extra rigidity for more aggressive riders.
- Providing a deep channel between the bead seats makes it easier to install and take off tires.
- A compact bead socket locks tires in tightly for easy tubeless installation.
- Aero-style rim profile (the triangle-like shape) sheds dirt and mud when conditions get rough. If you've ever packed wet snow between your spokes where it sticks to rim cutouts, you know how critical this feature can be.
- This superb fat rim was originally designed by Ryan Melnyck at lbs.Bikes, who is a former Canadian national champion in a mountain cross country racing and multi times provincal champion, also a mechanical designer, having done lots of design works for other brands.