The Shimano SM-RT76 Deore XT brings 2-piece rotor construction to the masses with an innovative design trickled down from XTR. The two-piece rotor is lighter, stays cooler, and resists warping better than previous versions. The SM-RT76's aluminum spider saves weight, dissipates heat like a champ, and increases overall stiffness while the steel construction rotor resists wear for the long haul. A cooler rotor means better braking performance and less chance of brake performance suffering in sections that you're applying the brakes heavily. The Shimano SM-RT76 Deore XT 6 bolt rotor is an undeniable workhorse and will help ensure that braking performance is at optimum levels at all times.
SHIMANO SM-RT76 DEORE XT 6 BOLT ROTOR FEATURES:
- Unique 2-piece rotor construction
- Lighter weight, stiffer, and stays cooler than one-piece rotors
- 6-bolt attachment is compatible with many wheel options
- Reliable Shimano XT performance
SHIMANO SM-RT76 DEORE XT 6 BOLT ROTOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Aluminum spider constructions
- Steel rotor construction
- Includes bolts and washers
- 6-bolt attachment (not Centerlock compatible)
- NOTE: These rotors are NOT Ice-Tech. Refer to the SM- RT86 for the rotor with Ice-Tech cooling technology.
- Claimed weight: 142g