The GoatLInk 11 hanger extension offsets the position of your 11-speed Shimano mountain bike rear derailleur allowing you to be able to run a wider range cassette while improving importance.
Same ergonomics and reliability of Shimano shifters and derailleurs
Range, simplicity and quiet of SRAM 1x11 drivetrain
High-performance and lightweight
This project began with the desire to run 11-speed Shimano derailleurs and shifters with SRAM 10-42t XD cassettes. Granted the combination can work without modification - but performance wasn't quite what we'd expect from Shimano and SRAM's finest.
Knowing that certain situations call for a range beyond that provided 10-42t or 11-42t cassettes, we tweaked the GoatLink 11 to also significantly improve Shimano 11s rear derailleur performance with extended-range like the Wolf Tooth GCX44 modified 10-44t XX1 or X01 cassette.
11-40 • Not Required
11-42 • Not Required
11-45 • GS/SGS Derailleur
11-46 • GS/SGS Derailleur
10-42 • GS/SGS Derailleur
10-44 • GS/SGS Derailleur (Wolf Tooth GCX44)
10-45 • Not Optimized
9-44 • Not Optimized
- The GoatLink 11 is compatible with M8000 (XT) and M9000 (XTR) series eleven-speed Shimano rear derailleurs.
- The GoatLink 11 mounts only to standard derailleur hangers.
- Double chainrings (2x) is supported and requires a long cage (SGS) rear derailleur with no more than a 12t difference in front chainrings (with an 11-46 cassette).
- Triple chainrings are not supported.
- Direct Mount-native frames and SRAM derailleurs are not supported.